Silver Money Tree Website Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Richard Reddington of the Silver Money Tree Website https://www.silvermoneytree.com
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, aged 18 years or over, except for employees of Upviral and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.silvermoneytree.com or Social Media Posts or Adverts.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 14th June 2019 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A) To win the cash prize all the entrant needs to do is send your e-mail address on the form provided to the Silver Money Tree Website
B) Then sign up as a FREE Member of the Wealthy Affiliate Web Site
using this link, £100 Competition Link
and keep their membership for at least 1 Month.
C) The entrant then needs to send the Competition link to 3 of their friends via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter. Doing this entitles you the entrant to 10 EXTRA chances of winning the cash prize. (The three e mails sent will be checked as being bona fide real e-mail addresses)
D) If the entrants friends then join Wealthy Affiliate also, and also send out the competition link to 3 of their friends, THEY also will be given the chance to win the cash prize.
Please note that the company uses anti fraud software, so if an entrant does not follow the rules of the competition, their entry will be cancelled. They will also be Blacklisted and not allowed to enter any further competitions run by the Silver Money Tree Website
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: – £100 Cash paid via Paypal ONLY – No other method of payment is allowed.
DO NOT ENTER THE COMPETITION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
The Software supplied by Upviral to select the winner is verified and completely independent and the Promoter has no control of this whatsoever.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address – Richard@silvermoneytree.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23 The Silver Money Tree Website shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24 The Silver Money Tree Website also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.